SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

SeeS Performs "DREAMER" Live in Brooklyn NYC


There is nothing in the world I love more then rapping on stage. I am grateful for every opportunity to perform and never feel as alive as when I'm on stage. I have always been a dreamer and as a kid I would always rap in my room imagining I was on stage in front of a crowd. It was this vision that drove me and motivated me in my darkest hours. When I'm on stage I hope the crowd enjoys my performance but the truth is I am the one that enjoys it the most and regardless of what hata's say, I was never doing it for them in the first place.


In this video I am performing my song "DREAMER" produced by Platinum Producer Hugo Diaz and Hulyonthebeat!

            

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!