SeeS Song of the Week

CT HIP HOP BLOG - SONG OF THE WEEK - "GET UP AND RUN" - SEES MUSIC

Friday, April 27, 2012

SeeS Speaks: "Dreamer" Produced By Platinum Producer Hugo Diaz

SeeS (S Double E S)


Without question to make it in this industry you need to be a "Dreamer"!!


I wanted to write a track to inspire others who are chasing their dreams to never give up, but also wanted to write a song that I could look to for inspiration myself. I chose to write the lyrics in a manner in which they reflected the struggles I have faced being a "dreamer" and chasing those dreams.
I feel some people think of "dreamers" as people who only imagine what they want but are never committed to following through or unrealistic in their view of what's obtainable. I wanted this song to define a "dreamer" to mean someone who fights for what they truly love in the face of what others view as unbeatable odds. In my case being an artist, but what it takes to defend and justify to people the blood, sweat, and tears you put into something simply because it makes you happy. The sacrifices you are willing to make when the odds are stacked against you, cause in your mind you cant lose doing what you love.


This track was recorded for my EP "SeeS Control" and was produced by Platinum Producers Hugo Diaz and Hulyonthebeat at Huge Music Studios in Miami Florida. The hook was sung by Music Luvas and was written as a collaboration between them and myself. 


-SeeS (S Double E S)


The Diaz Brothers’ work with Pitbull immediately rocketed  the 
production crew to worldwide fame. They've also produced tracks for Daddy Yankee, Lil 
Jon & the East Side Boyz, Lloyd Banks, DJ Khaled, Trick Daddy, Trina, Brisco and the film 2 Fast 2 Furious
I hope you enjoy, feel free to leave a comment if your feeling it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official CT Hip Hop Blog!!! Thanks for your support Connecticut! Stay tuned for more information on "The Conn-viction Tapes"!